Emperor Longevity Tai Chi
In the ancient time, this Taoist Emperor Longevity Tai Chi was a very “private and secret course” and it is not allowed to be exposed to the public. This very special style of Tai Chi was designed only for the Emperor and his family to practice in the palace for a healthy and longevity life. Therefore, it was named “The Emperor Longevity Tai Chi”, and it is very different from other Tai Chi styles. Master Alex Zi is delighted to share this precious Tai Chi practice to you for a Healthy and Longevity Life.
This Taoist Emperor Longevity Tai Chi was once considered a “private and secret course” that could not be shared with the general population. This unique kind of Tai Chi was created only for the Emperor and his family to practice at the palace in order to live a long and healthy life. As a result, it was given the moniker “The Emperor Longevity Tai Chi,” and it differs greatly from other Tai Chi styles. Master Alex Zi is ecstatic to be able to pass on this invaluable Tai Chi practice to you in order to help you live a longer and healthier life.
Ten Patterns are included in the Emperor Longevity Tai Chi Course:
- Spring Restoring
- Energy Collecting
- Dragon Swimming
- Frog Swimming
- Phoenix Dancing
- Cloudy Hand
- Sky Circling
- Ground Circling
- Turtle Shrinking
- Eagle Flying
It is a simple and straightforward exercise for people of all ages and genders, and it can be done indoors or outdoors in as little as a single room.
Students who continued to practice “The Emperor Longevity Tai Chi”, saw the following benefits:
- Transforming grey hairs into black hairs
- Feeling younger and regaining energy
- Getting a better sleep at night.
- Restoring balance after a period of elevated blood sugar.
- Provide relief from tense shoulders and back pain.
- Lowering blood pressure after a period of high blood pressure.
- Relieving pain from a previous migraine.
- Reducing the severity of prostate disease.
- Increasing intimacy with one’s spouse.
YouTube link: https://youtu.be/Ot0WL0njjs8